For sharing your day on the mountain.
If your old gloves are in tatters and it's finally time to upgrade for the coming season's shred, consider pulling on the Burton Women's Free Range Glove. Made from supple, yet tough leather, the Free Range is fortified against moisture with a DryRide Membrane that'll keep your hands dry through almost any conditions you'll face this season. A microfiber lining adds light warmth and manages moisture, and the Screen Grab thumb and index fingers are touchscreen sensitive, so you can send texts, share pics and post to your social accounts — all without needing to remove your gloves.
- Warmth and protection you can count on all season
- Leather shell is tough, leather palm makes for a solid grip
- DryRide Membrane 2.0 is waterproof and keeps hands dry
- Screen Grab thumb and index finger are touch-screen sensitive
- Microfiber lining keeps hands comfortable and cozy
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit supports natural hand shape
- Item #BUR01V8
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- DryRide Membrane 2.0
- ribbed cuff
- Palm Grip
- Gnar Guard leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab thumb and index
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?