Throwback style meets modern function.
Offering an old school aesthetic combined with modern performance, the Burton Free Range Glove is the answer for riders who are used to re-purposing work gloves, but want better winter protection. The waterproof DryRide Membrane 2.0 blocks moisture — from slush to pow — and ensures your hands stay dry and comfortable for the duration of your session on the mountain. The leather shell and palm offers durability and sure-handed grip. Plus, the Gnar Guard Screen Grab lets you send texts, post social updates, and share photos without having to remove your gloves in the frigid conditions.
- Retro glove styling combined with modern tech
- Leather shell is tough, leather palm makes for a solid grip
- DryRide Membrane 2.0 is waterproof and keeps hands dry
- Screen Grab thumb and index finger are touch-screen sensitive
- Microfiber lining keeps hands comfortable and cozy
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit supports natural hand shape
- Item #BUR01UF
- Q & A
Nice gloves, not great
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like the fact that these are leather. I bought them to wear around town when the temps get lower than 20. They are just OK at keeping my fingers warm. I wore them two days ago to snowblow and my fingers were quite cold after an hour, and the temp was about 24. I’m hoping they end up being durable. Probably won’t wear them skiing, because my hands have been really cold this year, and the temps were about 10, without the wind chill. I think for the price that they aren’t worth the money.