Select style & size:Select options
Soulful freeride spirit.
A premier freeride board with easy-floating aptitude, the Burton Flight Attendant Wide Snowboard makes easy work of slashing fresh pow in the trees, sending cliff drops, and railing carves with precision. The secret to the Flight Attendant's intuitive ability on natural terrain, fresh powder, and variable snow lies within its Balanced Freeride Geometry and Directional Camber profile. This particular version is significantly wider to give riders a suitable platform for freeriding without toe drag.
Balanced Freeride Geometry combines a tapered directional shape (10mm taper) with set-back camber and an early rise nose for float effortlessly in deep snow without sacrificing its ability to lay an aggressive edge on soft groomers, icy hardpack, and steep lines above treeline. Much like a twin-shaped board, the sidecut is centered along the reference stance, so you can ride and stomp switch without the board feeling unwieldy—think precise carves on morning groomers, slow-rotating backside 180s into powder, and stylish methods off cliff drops for the Flight Attendant's preferred use.
- All-terrain vehicle for sending side hits and slashing pow
- Directional camber promotes easy float and big pop
- Stiffer flex gives you response when you need it most
- Directional shape with 10mm taper helps you glide over pow
- Lightweight wood core keeps pop snappy and bulk minimal
- Carbon I-Beam enhances energy transfer and pop
- Sintered WFO base strikes a balance between speed and durability
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and board strength
- Item #BUR021C