Felix BOA Snowboard Boot
Turn to the Burton Felix Snowboard Boot for all-mountain performance and all-day comfort that will carry you through the entire season. It's equipped with a versatile all-mountain flex that handles everything from carving groomers to lapping the park and slashing powder, and plenty of comfort- and convenience-enhancing features create an ultra-comfy ride.
At the heart of this boot, the Imprint 3 liner with Dryride Heat Cycle lining wicks moisture to keep your feet dry and reflects heat back so they stay toasty. The Imprint 3 liner is also heat-moldable for a custom fit, sports an Focus Cuff that locks your heel down to reduce fatigue, and uses Aegis antimicrobial treatment to fight funky foot odor. The Dual Zone BOA Coiler system enables you to independently tighten different zones of the boot so you can dial in the perfect fit in a matter of seconds.
A Level 2 molded EVA footbed reduces shock often experienced during harsh landings and B3 gel in the heel adds extra cushioning for a smooth ride. There's also a Sleeping Bag reflective foil layer under the footbed for additional heat retention. Additionally, not only is the DynoLite EST outsole 20% lighter than regular rubber outsoles, it also allows for better board feel and provides ample cushioning, even at below-freezing temps, so you can maintain control when it matters most.
- Fully loaded comfort and performance for all-terrain riding
- BOA Fit System twists the fit precisely in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner delivers the exact right feel
- Focus Cuff increases heel hold for support and response
- EVA footbed with ReBounce cushioning absorbs painful landings
- Lightweight DynoLite outsole offers comfort and traction
- Item #BUR02JO
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone dial
- Imprint 3, DryRide Heat Cycle, Focus Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- medium (6/10 on Burton's scale)
- DynoBITE EST, ReBounce
- ESS Support Shank
- Level 2 molded EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [pair 6.5] 3lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year