Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
From surgically dissecting sketchy steep lines to boosting massive airs in the halfpipe, the Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard ensures you'll experience nothing but good vibes out on the hill. A classic in the Burton women's line for many years, this hard-charging board was made to help you crush every aspect of the mountain with confidence and power. It's all built on a traditional camber profile for the unmatched pop, edge hold, and power that only camber can deliver.
This camber profile is paired with a slightly stiffer flex to keep the board from feeling loose or out of control when you're riding at high speeds on steeper terrain. The directional twin shape brings you extra drive and control, without making it so you can't ride switch, and the tip-to-tail carbon enhances snap and strength without tacking on weight. Frostbite edges extend out from the bindings to create subtle additional contact points to help you maintain your edge on the iciest days. The FSC-Certified Super Fly core offers a lively and predictable feel, while Squeezebox technology uses thinner and thicker zones to offer strength where it's needed while making the snowboard more maneuverable and responsive. To finish it all off, a sintered base keeps your speed up while blasting into park features or making it though flat areas in the powder.
- A high-performance snowboard to dominate the entire mountain
- Camber provides unmatched power and control for seasoned riders
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive and stable at high speeds
- Directional twin shape extends the nose for added float in pow
- Super Fly core is strong and lively without adding weight
- Squeezebox construction improves pop and board manipulation
- Channel mounting system eliminates dead zones for a natural flex
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any snow conditions
- Item #BUR02X6