Look good, feel good.
From surgically dissecting sketchy steep lines to boosting massive airs in the halfpipe, the Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard ensures you'll experience nothing but good vibes out on the hill. A classic in the Burton women's line for many years, this hard-charging board was made to help badasses such as yourself crush every aspect of the mountain with confidence and power. It's all built on a traditional camber profile for the unmatched pop, edge hold, and power that only camber can deliver.
This camber profile is paired with a slightly stiffer flex to keep the board from feeling loose or out of control when you're riding at high speeds on steeper terrain. The directional twin shape brings you extra drive and control, without making it so you can't ride switch, and the tip-to-tail carbon enhances snap and strength without tacking on weight. Then, Frostbite edges extend out from the bindings to create subtle additional contact points to help you maintain your edge on the iciest days.
- Mid-flexing all-mountain board goes from peak to park
- Camber profile delivers pop and power with stability
- Medium-flex keeps the feel playful, yet strong
- Poppy wood core is lightweight with tons of snap
- Carbon highlights offer lightning-fast response
- Frostbite edges grip icy terrain easily
- Channel mounting system gives you ultimate adjustability
- Item #BUR01ZP