Confidence feels good.
It's hard to get motivated to keep snowboarding when you spend most of the day eating snow, especially when you're four feet tall. Luckily, Burton made the Feelgood Smalls Girls' Snowboard with a Flying V hybrid profile so your girl can stop catching edges and feel better about moving up to the big runs. It's a shrunk-down version of the women's favorite Feelgood and is perfect for boosting her confidence to new levels.
The Flying V profile puts rocker between the feet for easy turn initiation, camber under the bindings for edge hold and stability, and more rocker at the tips to prevent edges from catching. The twin shape and soft flex are exactly what your little shredette needs to progress from linking turns to ripping the entire mountain. Plus, the extruded base slides fast even when you forget to wax it, and it's easy to repair when it runs over rocks, sticks, or anything else in her path.
- Fun and forgiving board for stepping up her skills
- Rocker sections allow catch-free riding
- Camber underfoot maintains response and edge control
- Soft flex makes board easier to control
- Dualzone EGD increases strength and edge hold
- Twin shape for trying out tricks in the park
- Extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Channel mountain offers infinite stance options
- Item #BUR01ZQ