Select your style & size:Select options
Confidence feels good.
It's hard to get motivated to keep snowboarding when you spend most of the day eating snow, especially when you're four feet tall. Luckily, Burton made the Feelgood Smalls Girls' Snowboard with a Flying V hybrid profile so your daughter can stop catching edges and feel better about moving up to the big runs. It's a shrunk-down version of the women's favorite and is perfect for boosting her confidence to new levels.
The Flying V profile puts rocker between the feet for easy turn initiation, camber under the bindings for edge hold and stability, and more rocker at the tips to prevent edges from catching. The twin shape and soft flex are exactly what your little shredette needs to progress from linking turns to ripping the entire mountain. There's a handful of weight saving measures, like a Super Fly and Dualzone EGD core that make the board more maneuverable. Plus, the extruded base slides fast even when you forget to wax it, and it's easy to repair when it gets run into rocks, trees, or anything else in her path.
- Playful performance for the entire trail map
- Flying V profile offers a catch-free feel
- Twin shape works for any type of riding
- Medium flex provides shred-anywhere versatility
- Super Fly II core is strong, snappy, and lightweight
- Extruded base absorbs wax well and is easy to repair
- Burton brings 39 years of iconic design to its snowboards
- Item #BUR01PQ