Push your riding skills everywhere on the mountain with the Burton Women's Feather Snowboard. This progression-friendly board features a forgiving profile and easy-going flex to help you have fun whether you're linking turns on the bunny hill, stepping up to small jumps in the park, or trying your hand at slashing fresh powder.
The Flat Top profile is mostly flat for a stable feel and easy turn initiation, with rockered tips that lift the contact points off the snow so you don't catch an edge and slam when you're working on your turns. Although the stance is set back about an inch, the Feather retains a twin flex pattern, allowing you to try your hand at switch carving and tricks without sacrificing much in the way of performance.
New this year is Filet-O-Flex, which uses ultra-thin profiling to create a softer feel that's easier to turn and butter, without sacrificing high-speed stability or edge hold. The Super Fly core features a mix of hard and soft woods for the right blend of snap, strength, and forgiveness, and Dualzone EGD adds edge control by placing perpendicular strips of wood along the edges. The core also features Squeezebox Low core profiling, meaning the board's ends, just after the binding inserts, are beefed-up for better energy transfer, making turning a bit easier.
- Entry-level board for shredders honing their skills
- Mostly flat with rockered tips for a catch-free ride
- Soft flex makes board easier to control
- Slightly directional shape enhances control and drive
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and turning power
- Filet-O-Flex for softer feel without sacrificing performance
- Extruded base is easy to repair
- Channel mounting offers infinite stance options
- Item #BUR01ZN