Select style & size:Select options
Saddle up, partner.
The engineers at Burton did away with the notion that pow and all-mountain boards should be long and stiff directional planks when they created the Trick Pony Snowboard. This medium-flexing, twin-shape board not only handles everythe terrain park, but also slays the deep stuff in every way—from laying down surfy turns and pow butters to sending backcountry booters and big cliffs. The PurePop Camber profile not only helps keep it afloat in powder without making it feel all squirrel-y on landings, but also provides reliable edge hold on hardpack.
A twin shape lets you throw down switch tricks and a medium flex makes it stiff enough to send off jumps, yet the board remains soft enough to maneuver through tight trees. A blend of different types of woods make the Super Fly II core extremely strong and lightweight, and triax glass with a Carbon-I-Beam stringer enhances strength and snap without tacking on extra pounds. Pro-Tips tapered nose and tail reduces swing weight, and Infinite Ride construction means this board feels the same from day one to day 100. And, it's finished off with the Sintered WFO base, which is extra-absorbent for long-lasting speed and durability.
- Versatile, mid-flexing twin board for park and pow alike
- Traditional camber profile ensures power, pop, and control
- Twin shape brings freestyle twist to all terrain
- Lightweight wood core ensures snappy, lively feel underfoot
- Carbon I-Beam increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Triax fiberglass keeps flex versatile and responsive
- Sintered base absorbs wax for consistently high speeds
- Item #BUR020T
- Q & A
All Mountain Every Day!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Trick Pony is such a fun and versatile board! Mid stiff true twin with camber between the feet is the recipe for success. If i could only have one board this would be it. It is fun edge to edge on corduroy, playful for butters and rails and still stiff enough to ride steeper more technical terrain. Combine all of that with EST bindings and the board is as pretty close to a one board quiver killer.