Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Trick Pilot Retro Snowboard
Paying homage to the totally tubular graphics and colors of their Air Snowboard from 1992, Burton gave the Family Tree Trick Pilot Retro Snowboard a throwback graphic makeover while keeping the TP's technically-advanced construction that wasn't even in the realm of possibility back in the day. Its medium-stiff flex ensures it can hold up to laid-out carves and high-speed steeps, without feeling like a plank when you're surfing pow turns and buttering around the mountain.
PurePop Camber is camber from insert-to-insert, but just outside the feet are subtle flat zones leading into early-rise rocker, giving the board a smoother, less catchy feel so you don't get severely punished for the slightest under-rotation. The Superfly II core uses lightweight woods that specifically target strategic areas to drop weight and increase pop, and Dualzone EGD adds edge control by placing perpendicular strips of wood along the edges. Burton threw in an ultralight Carbon I-Beam for serious pop, so you can boost off everything in sight.
- 90s' style meets modern tech in this all-mountain twin
- PurePop Camber offers pop and response without the catchiness
- Medium-stiff flex for stability, response, and power
- Twin shape allows unrestricted switch trickery
- Carbon I-Beam enhances pop with minimal added weight
- Squeezebox profiling enhances board control and pop
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Item #BUR02OC