Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Stun Gun Snowboard
The Burton Family Tree Stun Gun Snowboard thrives on the feet of a rider who likes to go fast, float over pow, charge chunder, and rail big carves on hard pack. The directional rocker profile features camber underfoot for excellent power transfer and edge hold, while rocker in the tip makes sure you are floating over pow and not tip-diving when the snow starts to set up. Adding to its prowess as a carving board, the Stun Gun features a directional shape with 12mm of taper that creates effortless turn initiation, good pop off your back foot, and a nose that loves to float over snow.
Under the hood the Stun Gun is made up of durable and reliable materials that will keep you shredding day after day and let you focus on having fun instead of fixing your gear. The Super Fly II core is laminated with poppy fiberglass and reinforced by carbon stringers that add torsional rigidity. This combination creates a poppy ride and consistent edge feel for confidence in your turns, even in dicey big mountain situations. Additionally a super fast and low maintenance sintered base will make sure you are not unstrapping to get across short flat sections on the way back to the lift.
- Versatile board that transitions from groomers to powder with ease
- Directional Rocker floats effortlessly over pow and chopped up snow
- Directional shape easily initiates turns and handles high speeds
- Medium flex is stable at high speed and plows through chunder
- Carbon stringers add torsional rigidity for effective edge control
- Squeezebox technology adds control with different flex points
- Sintered base helps you carry your speed across the flats
- Item #BUR02JJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing rips. Original plan was for this to be my deep day board...it quickly became my favorite board in the quiver and found myself riding it the majority of my days no matter the conditions. Carves like no other, it's fast, camber profile is perfect, nose allows incredible float in the deep stuff, great snap, just all around amazing board.