Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Stun Gun Retro Snowboard
Featuring a retro makeover with graphics from the 1992 Burton Air, the Family Tree Stun Gun Retro Snowboard blends throwback style with a modern performance that goes fast, floats over pow, and lays down big carves on hard pack. Bolstering its prowess as a carving board, the Stun Gun features a directional shape with 12mm of taper that turns with ease, ignites the pop off your back foot, and loves to float over snow. The directional rocker profile has camber underfoot for exceptional power transfer and edge hold, while rocker in the tip makes sure you are staying above pow when snow starts to pile up.
The Stun Gun Retro's construction is made up of durable and reliable materials that will keep you shredding day after day and let you focus on having fun instead of fixing your gear. The Super Fly II core is laminated with poppy fiberglass and reinforced by carbon stringers that add torsional rigidity. This combination creates a poppy ride and consistent edge feel for confidence in your turns, even in dicey big mountain situations. Additionally, a super fast and low maintenance sintered base will make sure you are not unstrapping to get across short flat sections on the way back to the lift.
- Burton gave this versatile freeride favorite a 90's makeover
- Directional Rocker floats effortlessly over pow and chopped up snow
- Directional shape easily initiates turns and handles high speeds
- Medium flex is stable at high speed and plows through chunder
- Carbon stringers add torsional rigidity for effective edge control
- Squeezebox technology adds control with different flex points
- Sintered base helps you carry your speed across the flats
- Item #BUR02OF