Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Storyboard Retro Snowboard
Throw it back to 1992 with the classically-styled, yet technically-advanced Burton Family Tree Storyboard Retro Snowboard. Drawing inspiration from the vibrant style of the 1992 Burton Air snowboard, the Storyboard Retro pays homage to the past, but in a design that's advanced construction was out of the realm of possibility back in the day.
Rocker in the nose, combined with a tapered shape and setback stance, help this board stay afloat on the deepest days, while camber underfoot gives it bite and response so you can still shred hard when conditions are less optimal. Balanced Freeride Geometry makes it feel like a twin when riding flatbase, offering a freestyle feel when sending it off cliffs and spinning from sidehits. Burton also fine-tuned the core profile to suit female riders and complement the directional shape, giving it a flex that drives through turns and smoothly surfs in powder. Plus, Carbon I-Beam stringers give you the lively snap that hadn't even been dreamed of decades ago, carving up every inch of the resort without breaking a sweat.
- Nineties' style meets future tech in this all-mountain board
- Directional shape and rocker nose optimizes response
- Medium-stiff flex offers responsive feel and stability at speed
- Lightweight core gives powerful pop without the bulky weight
- Carbon-infused fiberglass increases response
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and board strength
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Item #BUR02OE