Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Stick Shift Snowboard
Keep the surf vibes going strong year round by slashing and railing your way through deep snow on the Burton Family Tree Stick Shift Snowboard. This short and fat carving board thrives in deep snow and on groomers thanks to its directional shape, Flat Top profile, and Playful flex.
When your favorite run is blanketed in fresh snow, break out the Stick Shift and rely on its directional shape to initiate turns and hold an edge in the dicey sections while its Flat Top profile provides a stable platform to float over pow and handle high speeds. Meanwhile the playful flex inspires confidence during quick accurate slashes on windlips and wheelies over chunder so that you can make the most out of every run on your pow day.
- A surf inspired short and fat powder stick for soul shredders
- Directional shape floats over powder and helps with turn initiation
- Directional Flat profile floats over pow and maneuvers with the best
- Short and fat shape balances float and rideability for a dream ride
- Playful flex is stable at speed but flexible for slashing
- Super Fly core is lightweight and durable so you never miss a storm
- Triax fiberglass adds torsional rigidity for effective edging
- Item #BUR02JH
- Q & A
THE BEST BOARD EVER!!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was lucky enough to get an early release of this board last season and rode it for the entire winter. It is one of the best snowboards I've ever owned! I've ridden it in all types of conditions from early seasons man-made garbage snow to late season slushy stuff as well as deep powder plus everything in between. The one thing I did find amazing is how much fun it made early season trail riding when the conditions were pitiful and there was only 3 trails open. It is super responsive and holds a great edge yet is still playful. Super easy to get around in tight trees in the powder as well. I really can't say enough about how great this snowboard is! I wouldn't put it past this becoming your daily ripper. Totally in love.