Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Speed Date Snowboard
With a wider waist width for riders with bigger feet, the Burton Family Tree Speed Date Snowboard Wide floats just as well as the standard version while offering a fast, agile ride that surfs nimbly through powder and rails turns on hardpack when the snow isn't quite as fresh. Simply put, this is a board that you'll love riding all season, no matter what the conditions are like.
The key to its versatility starts with Burton's Balanced Freeride Geometry. This design lets it ride like a setback directional board when you're in fresh powder, but still centers the stance between the contact points so the board feels like a twin when carving up groomers. Speaking of the shape, the Speed Date sports a huge nose and a stubby, tapered tail so your tip stay up with ease, even in the deepest, fluffiest snow. Directional Camber places rocker at the nose for added float, but uses camber throughout the rest of the board for reliable edge hold and powerful response. Whether you're slashing powder or trenching turns on your favorite blue run, the Speed Date is your ticket to a good time.
- Go-everywhere pow-slayer that holds its own on any terrain
- Unique geometry rides directional in pow, twin on hardpack
- Camber with rocker nose blends response and edge hold with float
- Wider waist width accommodates boarders with bigger feet
- Carbon-infused fiberglass increases response
- Squeezebox profiling enhances board control and pop
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Item #BUR02OG