Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Speed Date Retro Snowboard
A throwback version of the Family Tree’s fastest member, the Burton Family Tree Speed Date Retro Snowboard wraps the classically-vibrant graphics of the 1992 Burton Air around a lightning-fast construction that's destined for glory on the banked slalom course and beyond. While it's built to go fast, the Speed Date floats just as well on pow days, and also offers an agile ride that surfs nimbly through the trees and rails turns on hardpack when the snow isn't quite as fresh. Simply put, this is a board that you'll love riding all season, no matter what the conditions are like.
A big part of its versatility starts with Burton's Balanced Freeride Geometry, which lets it ride like a setback directional board when you're in fresh powder, but still centers the stance between the contact points so the board feels like a twin when carving up groomers. Speaking of the shape, the Speed Date sports a huge nose and a stubby, tapered tail so your tip stay up with ease, even in the deepest, fluffiest snow. Directional Camber places rocker at the nose for added float, but uses camber throughout the rest of the board for reliable edge hold and powerful response. Whether you're slashing powder or trenching turns on your favorite blue run, the Speed Date is your ticket to a good time.
- Limited edition Speed Date with graphics from 1992 Burton Air
- Unique geometry rides directional in pow, twin on hardpack
- Camber with rocker nose blends response and edge hold with float
- Tapered shape improves float and carving control
- Carbon-infused fiberglass increases response
- Squeezebox profiling enhances board control and pop
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Item #BUR02OD