Select style & size:Select options
Skeleton Key Snowboard
Picking apart the entire spectrum of freeride terrain, the Burton Skeleton Key Snowboard is a directional utility tool that unlocks possibilities all over the entire mountain. The Skeleton Key is equipped with the best parts of both the Con Artist and the Flight Attendant, which makes it as ideal for thigh-deep pow as it is for railing turns on banked slalom courses.
Designed with a directional shape, slight taper, and setback stance, the Skeleton Key is built to charge hard on everything from tight, tree-filled pow lines to laid-back cruiser runs. A medium flex offers stability, pop, and response while staying loose enough for surfy pow turns and park laps, and the Directional Camber profile furthers your power, control, and carving stability at high speeds. Squeezebox technology enhances your performance by balancing thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections, thus giving you snap and incredible board feel underfoot. The triax fiberglass wrap delivers versatile flex and response for any type of terrain you might encounter, while the sintered WFO base ensures you're cooking at high speeds, even over flat spots.
- Do-it-all freeride expert that unlocks tech lines with precision
- Directional camber and shape promotes powerful charging
- Medium flex is both stable at high speeds and playful on rails
- Light, lively, and strong wood core offers power and pop
- Dualzone EGD increases edge hold and carving power
- Frostbite edges enhance grip on icy slopes
- Triax wrap offers versatile flex
- Sintered WFO base maintains high speeds and durability
- Item #BUR02Y2
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I picked up the SK looking to fill a hole in my quiver, not only was it great at what I was hoping for but It is such an ATV. If you enjoy a soft easy turning board that can go everywhere and do everything and do not spend a ton of time riding switch the skeleton key should be on the top of your wish list. This board is light weight and holds edge extremely well. Hve heard people say that they bought this board for pow and it quickly became a daily driver they are not kidding or crazy.