Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Mystery Fish Snowboard
Burton decided that since goin' fishin' is all about laying back and having some fun, that they should give snowboarding’s original surf-inspired powder board a Mystery upgrade In the Family Tree Mystery Fish Snowboard. This top-secret construction injects the board with an ultra-precise, futuristically featherweight feel for the season's deepest days. The Mystery Fish still has the original outline that thrives in the deepest snow, with its tapered directional shape that naturally drops the rear end into the snow, which works together with a large rockered nose and zero camber underfoot for steady stability and a surfy, floaty feel that's damn close to what it feels like to levitate.
Mystery construction starts with a Dragonfly II 500G core, which features a stiffer flex pattern for top-tier response and control, while offering an ultra-light feel thanks to Multizone EGD technology separating the core into four zones with varying wood grain angles. Mystery Glass then employs a space-age carbon lay-up to dial in a precise degree of stiffness and flex where it's needed most. And to keep you gliding effortlessly across deep powder and flat run-outs, Burton's fastest Methlon base is comprised of a high-grade sintered material for blistering speed and durability. Best of all, these construction techniques lend a high degree of strength, so you won't have to worry about durability when you're pushing it to the limit all season long.
- Unbelievably lightweight, responsive pow board for deep days
- Mystery construction shaves weight and maximizes response
- Directional Flat Top floats insanely well and adds stability
- Tapered directional shape maximizes float and control
- Medium-stiff flex for charging steeps at high speeds
- DragonFly II 500G core is incredibly strong, with a featherweight feel
- Mystery Glass uses advanced carbon lay-up for a precise feel
- Methlon base of high-grade sintered material for blistering speed
- Item #BUR02JF
- Q & A