Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Moon Buggy Snowboard
With an almost zero-gravity level of float, the Burton Family Tree Moon Buggy Snowboard keeps you surfing the great white wave from top to bottom without breaking a sweat. A directional shape with 20mm taper lets you you plane over thigh-deep snow with ease while still maintaining the nimble control to handle crud and crust during winter's dry spells.
Shaped with a Directional Camber profile, the Moon Buggy features entry rocker in the nose that transitions into traditional camber just before your front foot for the remainder of the board. This is the most powder-specific board bend Burton offers as it promotes lift and float for deeper days, keeping you bopping from pillow to pillow, while still being able to charge down wide-open groomers and chopped-up steeps without losing an ounce of stability or response. A 3D construction in the tail then allows you to turn on the turbo-thrusters to power out of turns and fly through flat spots, no matter how deep the snow gets. 45-degree Carbon Highlights keep the response livelier than ever for precise control in any terrain, and the incredibly light yet powerful wood core gives you turbo-charged pop.
- Burton's most powder-oriented board in the Family Tree
- Directional shape with 20mm taper offers effortless float
- Medium-stiff flex is stable yet still playful
- Directional Camber Top profile allows you to surf the deep stuff
- 3D construction in tail gives you quick turns out of pow slashes
- Sintered base is fast, durable, and highly absorbent
- 45° Carbon Highlights turbocharge your response
- Item #BUR02Y4