Select style & size:Select options
Family Tree Leader Board Snowboard
Take charge of the entire mountain with the freeride-focused Burton Family Tree Leader Board. A big mountain burner, the Leader Board puts control and response right beneath your feet, with a reduced sidecut and spooned 3D contours in the nose that eliminate catchy contact points, to help maintain stability and response on white-knuckle lines that have zero room for error.
Following Burton's blueprint for freeride success, the Family Tree Leader Board is built with a tapered directional shape that naturally drops the rear end into the snow, helping you float effortlessly. This tapered directional shape is paired with a Directional Camber profile, which features prominent camber underfoot for all the locked-in response and edge hold you need, blended with a large, rockered nose that maintains buoyancy in deep pow. Triax fiberglass and Carbon I-beams provide explosive response for control in sketchy terrain, and the sintered WFO base keeps you flying through flat spots at the end of the day.
- Big-mountain freeride deck made to top the FWT podium
- Directional camber profile balances float with stability
- Tapered shape improves float and carving control
- Lightweight wood core is built for strength and snap
- Carbon-infused fiberglass increases response
- Squeezebox profiling enhances board control and pop
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Item #BUR02YD