Select a size:
Why We Like The Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard
Some days in the backcountry can be brutal, but when we have a solid arsenal of gear to get us there it can be made a bit easier. Enter the Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard. This easy-to-glide and absolutely fun to ride splitboard combines a directional, tapered shape with a backseat camber profile for control, precision, and float on any terrain we trek to or surf through.
- Responsive splitboard that isn't afraid of a challenge
- Directional camber profile glides above powder and slices into ice
- Longer, tapered nose acts as a spoon for greater float on snow
- Mid-stiff flex is easy to pull on turns and reactive on the ride
- Carbon highlights replace glass to shed weight and enhance flex
- Super Fly II core cuts out the junk to stay strong and lightweight
- Sintered WFO base has deep pores for more durability and wax retention
- Item #BURZ8US
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.