Select a size:
Why We Like the Flight Attendant Snowboard
Blending a soulful freeride spirit with easy-floating aptitude, the Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard makes easy work of slashing through the trees, launching side hits, and railing carves with precision. The Flight Attendant's intuitive ability on varied terrain is mostly found in the Balanced Freeride Geometry. It uses a tapered directional shape with set-back camber and early-rise nose, making the board float with almost zero effort in deep snow. The best part is that it doesn't compromise its ability to lay an aggressive edge on soft groomers or choppy hardpack.
- An all-mountain snowboard that says no to no-fly zones
- Directional camber gives precise control with lift on the nose
- Directional shape for more tail pop and lots of float in the fluff
- Mid-stiff flex will press into butters and charge down the hill
- Light core with stomp absorption is strong and helps hard landings
- Special geometry keeps it buoyant and with that awesome surf feel
- Carbon I-Beams add virtually no weight but plenty of board-snap
- Sintered base means durability, little upkeep, and lots of speed
- Item #BURZ8VC
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.