Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Day Trader Snowboard
Good for your pow-surfing soul, the Burton Day Trader Snowboard cashes in on deep days with its floaty freeride shape. The directional shape features a pinched-in tail that naturally drops the rear end to keep the large nose on top of the deepest powder so that you can surf, slash, and straight line your way to the best day of the year.
The Directional Flat Top profile is totally flat along the effective edge, combined with a large, rockered nose. The large flat section keeps the board stable at high speeds and effectively transfers energy when carving hardpack. Meanwhile elongated nose rocker and a tapered tail create effortless float in deep snow, preventing you from helplessly submerging on the deepest days and keeping your calves fresh for another run. However, that doesn't mean this board feels like an unwieldy plank when there's not untouched deep snow. Balanced Freeride Geometry makes it feel like a twin when riding flat base or carving groomers, so the fun doesn't end when the pow gets tracked out towards the end of the day.
- Versatile powder board for deep days at the resort
- Flat top profile lets you float above the pow and edge on hard pack
- Directional Twin shape thrives in the deeps and on the groomers
- Medium flex can handle high speeds and hairy situations
- Superfly core is lightweight, durable, and always ready for snow
- Channel technology prevents dead spots in the flex for a smooth ride
- Sintered base stays fast so you can get out of flat bottoms
- Item #BUR02XX