Select style & size:Select options
It's not really fair ....
There are a bunch of different ways to crush powder. Burton knows them all, and is inventing new ways all the time. The latest, the Family Tree Con Artist Snowboard, employs significant taper, directional camber, and a high-performance construction for the ultimate tight-tree weapon. Don't be fooled. The Con Artist may seem short, but it floats like a big gun because of its long, wide nose and short, narrow tail. All this means incredible speed and maneuverability on days so deep that the rest of your buddies are struggling to get back to the lift.
- Uniquely-shaped powder board designed for the deepest days
- Directional camber helps you float and charge through pow
- Directional shape with substantial taper gives you precise control
- Lightweight snappy core keeps your pop massive
- Carbon Highlights give the board a lively response
- Sintered base maintains high speeds over slow spots
- Item #BUR028Y