Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Family Tree Bottom Feeder Snowboard
The waves are always firing when you're surfing the mountain on the Burton Family Tree Bottom Feeder Snowboard. This wide, nimble shape floats through powder with ease, but it also rips carves on hardpack and powers over chunder when conditions are less ideal. Basically, this board is fun to ride no matter how deep the snow is.
Don't be fooled by its 150cm length—it compensates with an ultra-wide waist and a huge rockered nose to help it float effortlessly over the fluffiest snow. By making it wider and shorter, you get all the float while enjoying a much more nimble, surfier ride. The medium flex can handle hard carves and cliff drops, but still feels smooth when linking pow slashes. If you want a board that excels when the pow is overhead and serves up plenty of fun when it's low tide, too, the Bottom Feeder is the answer.
- Wide, nimble board that's fun in all conditions, especially pow
- Mostly flat profile with rocker nose for stability and float
- Tapered shape and huge nose keep tip above the snow with ease
- Medium flex balances surfy freedom with stability
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and strength
- Super Sap epoxy is less harmful to the environment
- FSC-certified core comes from sustainably harvest trees
- Sintered WFO base is dense for speed and durability
- Item #BUR02JE