Why We Like The Burton Family Tree 3D Daily Driver Snowboard
The Burton Family Tree 3D Daily Driver Snowboard lives up to its name, as it is truly a perfect everyday ride. The directional camber profile and directional shape provide the pop, control, and stability we need to conquer groomers on bluebird days and the float we need on days when the snow is dumping down on us. The SuperFly II 700G Core uses strong, lightweight woods for targeted strength, while 45° Carbon Highlights reduce the overall weight for a more aggressive ride.
- Rip any terrain with this all-mountain, medium-flex board
- The directional camber profile combines pop, float, and stability
- The Recycled Sintered WFO base keeps us gliding fast
- Unmatched pop is provided by the SuperFly II 700G Core
- Item #BURZ9C4
- 147cm, 155cm, 159cm
- Responsible Collection
- directional (10mm taper)
- Directional Camber
- Effective Edge
- [147cm] 1090mm, [155cm] 1170mm, [159cm] 1210mm
- Waist Width
- [147cm] 244mm, [155cm] 255mm, [159cm] 258mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [147cm] 7m, [155cm] 7.6m, [159cm] 7.8m
- Stance Width
- [147cm] 20.9in, [155cm, 159cm] 22in
- Stance Setback
- FSC-Certified Super Fly II 700G, Dualzone EGD
- The Channel
- recycled Sintered WFO
- triax, 45° Carbon Highlights
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help