Venture out in the pursuit of powder knowing that the Burton Men's Expedition Pants are with you every step of the way. Heavyweight four-way stretch DryRide Ultrawick microfleece fabric is built with superior blizzard-fighting power. Plus, the Expedition wicks sweat like a boss to keep you dry, even when winter brings its worst. Softlock seams won't cause uncomfortable chafing when you're logging long miles on your split and an anti-odor treatment wards off funky smells when your chase for pow doesn't stop for days.
- Bomber baselayer for ice cold days spend on hill
- Stretchy fabric adds comfort and never limits movement
- Fabric is quick drying and breathable to keep you dry
- Agion finish fights odors to keep you feeling fresh
- Softlock seams prevent chaffing and uncomfortable rubbing
- Zippered pocket lets you hold your valuables nearby
- Item #BUR02GH
- Q & A
what i wanted
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
a little pricey for sure but they are what i wanted. I bought these for this upcoming ski season to wear under my bibs and i can tell i will really like them. Very warm for how thin they are and they feel like great material.