Don't stop now.
Venture out in the pursuit of powder knowing that the Burton Men’s Expedition Pants are with you every step of the way. Heavyweight four-way stretch DryRide Ultrawick microfleece fabric is built with superior blizzard-fighting power. Plus, the Expedition wicks sweat like a boss to keep you dry, even when winter brings its worst. Softlock seams won’t cause uncomfortable chafing when you’re logging long miles on your split and an anti-odor treatment wards off funky smells when your chase for pow doesn’t stop for days.
- Heavyweight baselayer pants with quick-drying qualities
- Fast-wicking fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch provides rider-friendly mobility
- Stink-proof finish fights odors for day-to-day wear
- Flatlock seams and chin guard add chafe-free next-to-skin comfort
- Item #BUR01YG
- Q & A
Warmer than they look
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 145lbs
Really warm, maybe too much for 30+ degrees. The zip pocket is convenient and I like that they have more room up top than other base layers.