Your personal furnace.
You love boarding, but you hate how cold you get. That's why Burton made the Women's Expedition Pants. Made of DryRide Ultrawick Expedition 300 fabric, these pants are designed to give you ultimate warmth on those frigid days. The fabric's moisture-wicking power draws sweat away from your body as you shred for hours on end, while an antimicrobial treatment helps stop odors, so you won't be smelling yourself by the end of the day. The pants' form-fitting design make for easy layering under your favorite shell, so you can remember the good times instead of how cold you were.
- Next-to-skin warmth for cold snowboarding sessions
- Performance fabric insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretch fabric for increased mobility
- Antimicrobial treatment reduces odor
- Chafe-free seams for comfort
- Form-fitting for easy layering
- Item #BUR01G7
- Q & A
Warm and Toasty
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 120lbs
I recently purchased these heavyweight bottoms for under my ski pants and wore them for the first time yesterday and they are so warm! They are a little tight around the ankle, so they are tough to fold up to stay out of my ski boot. But, they fit great everywhere else!