Life of the party.
If the mountain was a party, the Burton Men’s Expedition 1/4-Zip Top would be the host’s most awaited guest. Heavyweight DRYRIDE Ultrawick fabric keeps the festivities going through the most killjoy conditions by pulling heat-robbing moisture away from the skin. Four-way stretch offers unrestricted movement when it’s time to dance and an anti-microbial finish makes sure cutting the rug doesn’t smell like cut cheese. The extra-long hem and thumbhole cuffs help to keep everything tucked in place when you’re showing off your best moves while flat lying seams and chafe-free chin guard ensure a comfortable ride home.
- A heavyweight baselayer with a mock-neck zip for ventilation
- Fast-wicking fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch provides rider-friendly mobility
- Stink-proof finish fights odors for day-to-day wear
- Flatlock seams and chin guard add chafe-free next-to-skin comfort
- Long hem helps to prevent shirt from untucking
- Thumbhole cuffs allow for sleeves to stay in place
- Item #BUR01YF