Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fire up the warmth.
Whether you're rocking it as a standalone piece on frigid winter days or layering it under a waterproof shell when it's puking powder, wearing the Burton Men's Evergreen Hooded Synthetic Insulator Jacket is akin to dialing the thermostat up to 80. This classic puffy features high-loft synthetic fibers that mimic the heat-trapping warmth of down clusters, but without succumbing to soaking moisture in raging blizzards and wet coastal snow.
The nylon ripstop shell withstands regular use and abuse on the mountain, with a DWR treatment that beads off passing snow showers and light moisture from dampening your shred sessions. Cozy hand-warmer pockets thaw frozen fingers, with a brushed tricot lining for sublime softness. There's a hidden-zip chest pocket for stashing alpine accoutrements out-of-sight from ski patrol and nosy tourists. And to keep out blustery conditions, the Fulltime hood and adjustable hem seal firmly against whipping winds and freezing temperatures.
- Classic puffy jacket for frigid shred sessions
- Synthetic insulation provides high-loft warmth
- Nylon ripstop shell withstands the rigors of riding
- DWR treatment beads off light snow and outside moisture
- Adjustable Fulltime hood and drawcord hem seal out raging winds
- Concealed chest pocket for stashing items out of sight
- Hand-warmer pockets with cozy brushed lining
- Item #BUR01HK
- Q & A
He looks good in it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Not a huge fan of puffy coats for guys, but this one fit my man nicely! He actually looks better in it than his huge old Mammot one. Its sleek and easy to layer! He looks good in it and he says its super warm for how light it is. The one thing about this is it fits small we ended up going from his norm large to an XL.