Much like the tree it's named after, the Burton Women's Evergreen Hooded Long Down Insulator Jacket offers consistent warmth—unlike its deciduous cousins that lose their leaves at the onset of cold weather. This cozy coat features a lightweight and breathable nylon ripstop material that fends off wind like a tree in a storm, while the DryRide DWR treatment keeps light precipitation at bay. The 650-fill down insulation offers furnace-like fervor, even on the coldest of days, and the fitted hood offers added protection when the weather starts to pick up. Additionally, two hand pockets feature fleece lining for a soft feel, and the classic fit ensures you can layer appropriately underneath.
- A long, insulated coat for cool weather in the city
- Nylon ripstop features DWR treatment
- Fabric is bluesign certified
- Down insulation offers furnace-like fervor
- Fixed hood provides extra protection
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Item #BUR01DB