Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The family is moving from Florida to Colorado, and you finally have that excuse to bond with your daughter and get her out on the ski hill at the same time. Children can be difficult, but thanks to Burton’s Girls’ Elodie Jacket, she’ll be so warm and dry she’ll forget to complain about being out in the cold. Body mapped insulation keeps her core warm while letting her arms cool off as she swings them for balance; the DWR finish keeps the snow out of her jacket when this doesn't work out so well. Color options abound, so she won't be embarrassed to be seen in public with you, and thanks to all the thermal regulation features this jacket offers, the only thing she’ll pout about is you taking her home (after last chair, of course).
- Insulated winter jacket for your little ripper
- Sheds snow while she shreds snow
- Synthetic insulation for efficient warmth all day long
- Side venting so she’ll never have to put her board down
- Helmet-friendly hood she can pop on for extra warmth
- Pockets will keep her chapstick and face mask secure
- Room-to-grow technology gets you the most out of this jacket
- Item #BUR01IW
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.