For the dedicated ski bum, there is the Burton Women’s Eastfall Jacket. Born out of stoke-infused debauchery and storm-worthy shredding, this mountain life bombshell stays on the job long after you’ve left the mountain. Two-layer DryRide waterproof fabric is fitted into a clean and classic design so your mountain steez style can follow you into the après life. The ThermoLite insulation uses 40% recycled content to keep you warm on your walk to the bus and on blustery rides up the chairlift. And rider-minded features like mesh-lined underarm vents, a removable waist gaiter, and pockets galore help remind you why you moved to the mountains in the first place.
- Insulated jacket goes well with ski and casual pants
- Waterproof outer guards you from winter’s worst
- Eco-friendly insulation offers warmth in town and on the lift
- Lining automatically adjusts to changing conditions
- Critical seams sealed to prevent leaks in high-use areas
- Removable waist gaiter helps to block out waist-high snow
- Plethora of pockets add secure, hands-free storage
- Classic fit plus a clean design equals a wardrobe staple
- Item #BUR01S9
- Q & A
Is the hood helmet compatible?