Ornate and light for warm-weather exploits.
While it's definitely more thought of as a snow sports company, the Burton Men's Dwight Short-Sleeve Shirt proves that the patron-saint label of shred knows how to get down in the summer months as well. The Dwight features a highly breathable Peruvian cotton and a funky and ornate stripe print that catches the eye, but somehow falls short of being garish. Plus, the shirt's pre-shrunk, so i won't feel like you order the extra small after its first wash. Wear it to the beach, skate park, or up in the hills, and enjoy the light and stylish comfort.
- A henley t-shirt for light adventure and urban casual
- Henley neck allows more venting when the temps heat up
- Cotton fabric is pre-shrunk for a predictable fit
- Single chest pocket holds your ID and beer money
- Item #BUR01XY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 210lbs
I expected nothing less than superior quality from Burton. Good shirt.