Hard-working warmth and style.
Bringing a refreshing perspective to utilitarian design, the Burton Men's Dunmore Insulated Jacket enhances its humble workwear roots with bold color schemes and popping pattern prints. Its DryRide Durashell 2-layer membrane keeps you cozy and dry when you're riding through powdery back bowls and slushy terrain parks. Low-bulk Thermolite synthetic insulation retains core warmth when you're facing freezing temperatures on the mountain. Additionally, the zippered underarm vents and removable powder skirt give this seemingly non-tech jacket shred-ready function for hardcore riders, weekend warriors, and newcomers alike.
- Rugged style and waterproof protection abound in this jacket
- Two-layer construction offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat for toastiness on the hill
- Underarm venting helps dump excess heat
- Regular fit doesn't sacrifice style while allowing layers
- Multiple pockets stow away your belongings
- Adjustable hood lets you batten down the hatches
- Item #BUR01CJ
- Q & A
My Second Dunmore, still awesome
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 210lbs
Solid jacket. Keeps you warm and dry while on the mountain. I would highly suggest this jacket. Tons of storage space as far as pockets. The jacket also provides enough room to wear a jacket under it if it’s really cold out. The only draw back is a the hood really isn’t meant to go over a helmet.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Really liked the fit of this jacket. Kept me decently warm in 20 degree weather. The only thing that bugs me is the hood is really tight when I have it over my helmet. But you probably would only use that on days where the snow is coming down hard. Other than that it's a great jacket!
Does this jacket have a zipper
Hey Ryan, this jacket does have a zipper if you click through some of the photos to the left you can see the zipper below the button storm flap. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out via the information listed above.