Extra 20% Off
Select a size:
Driver X Snowboard Boot - Men's
For as long as we can remember, the Burton Driver X snowboard boot has set the benchmark for insane response and ultimate support. The historically stiff flex got stiffer this year, which makes it as perfect for holding onto your line in critical conditions as it is for skinning back up. The Speed Zone dual zone lace system makes it easy get your boots as tight as you need for a flawless fit.
There's a removable tongue insert, just in case you're looking for even more response. It doesn't hurt that the grippy Vibram EcoStep Plus outsole gets an upgrade in the form of Ice Spikes, which make the last few feet of your ridge line approach a little bit safer. As with the rest of Burton's lineup, Shrinkage technology reduces your footprint by a full boot size, and that means less overhang so you stay locked on edge, instead of booting out. When you point it down, you'll appreciate the B3 Gel in the heel, which stops heel bruises dead in their tracks. When your life depends on precise control, look no further than the Driver X.
- Aggressive support for the burliest terrain in the world
- PowerUp Plus Tongue boosts overall response
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Tuff Cuff enhances heel hold for lateral support
- SpeedZone cinches down a secure fit in seconds
- Reflective foil and Heat Cycle lining boost warmth
- Vibram rubber outsole grips in no-fall zones
- Item #BURZ8M6