Crafted with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, DryRide two-layer fabric, and Thermacore insulation, the Burton Women's Deluxe Gore-Tex Mitten ensures your hands stay toasty through frozen, windy chairlift rides and single-digit temps. Additionally, the burly Gnar Guard leather palm withstands seasons of grabbing and strapping in, while the removable Screen Grab liner allows you to scroll through your social media feed from the lift line.
- Protective, toasty mitten built for Arctic-like conditions
- Gore-Tex construction is waterproof and breathable
- Gnar Guard leather palm holds up against heavy abuse
- Thermacore insulation provides warmth
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining is cozy and plush
- Removable liner is touchscreen-compatible
- Item #BUR01V4
- Q & A
Functional, elegant and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The mittens are super cute and stayed warm through the powder day. The design was very functional with the elastic straps and snap buttons. I didn't realize it came with liner gloves as well and those were also warm and comfy.
Warmest Mittens Ever
My hands are always cold and I have circulation problems in my fingertips. These mittens always keep my hands very warm and dry!! I could not be any happier with this purchase.
Comfy, warm, what's not to love?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great mittens for any condition! Nice and warm especially with the liner.
Is there a drawstring on the gauntlet? Is there some way to tether this mitten to me/my wrist if I take it off? I’ve owned 2 other pits of Burton mittens in the last 20 yrs and both had a drawstring that was just a bit long so I could loop it around my wrist before putting the mitt on. This keeps me from losing it when I take it off to pull something out of my pocket while on the lift or take a phone call.