Deluxe Gore-Tex Mitten
Crafted with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, DryRide two-layer fabric, and Thermacore insulation, the Burton Women's Deluxe Gore-Tex Mitten ensures your hands stay toasty through frozen, windy chairlift rides and single-digit temps. Additionally, the burly Gnar Guard leather palm withstands seasons of grabbing and strapping in, while the removable Screen Grab liner allows you to scroll through your social media feed from the lift line.
- Protective, toasty mitten built for Arctic-like conditions
- Gore-Tex construction is waterproof and breathable
- Gnar Guard leather palm holds up against heavy abuse
- Thermacore insulation provides warmth
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining is cozy and plush
- Removable liner is touchscreen-compatible
- Item #BUR01V4
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex, [face fabric] DryRide
- Thermacore insulation
- Removable Liner
- yes, Screen Grab
- slip on
- Palm Grip
- Gnar Guard (leather)
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2019
Functional, elegant and warm
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The mittens are super cute and stayed warm through the powder day. The design was very functional with the elastic straps and snap buttons. I didn't realize it came with liner gloves as well and those were also warm and comfy.
February 21, 2018
Warmest Mittens Ever
My hands are always cold and I have circulation problems in my fingertips. These mittens always keep my hands very warm and dry!! I could not be any happier with this purchase.
February 22, 2018
So glad to hear you are loving these mittens, Kate!
January 4, 2018
Comfy, warm, what's not to love?
- I've used it several times
Great mittens for any condition! Nice and warm especially with the liner.
February 2, 2019
Is there a drawstring on the gauntlet? Is there some way to tether this mitten to me/my wrist if I take it off? I’ve owned 2 other pits of Burton mittens in the last 20 yrs and both had a drawstring that was just a bit long so I could loop it around my wrist before putting the mitt on. This keeps me from losing it when I take it off to pull something out of my pocket while on the lift or take a phone call.