Select style & size:Select options
Put the good times on repeat.
Whether you're surfing powder in the trees or lapping your favorite terrain park, experience good times over and over again on the Burton Women's Deja Vu Snowboard. This versatile deck offers a fun and forgiving ride that will help you progress your skills on every type of terrain.
The Flying V profile features rocker sections that keep you from catching an edge and improve float in fresh snow, along with camber sections underfoot that keep you in control when speeding down groomers and stomping jump landings. Its flex is soft enough for jibbing in the park and mellow cruising, but still holds up at high speeds. Squeezebox core profiling creates thinner and thicker sections throughout the board that allow easier control while also creating more power and response in your turns. Side Effects lengthens the surface area at the contact points for easier planing in powder and a livelier feel on groomers. All of these elements add up to deliver a ride that gives you the confidence to go bigger, faster, and deeper this season.
- Expand your horizons all over the mountain
- Flying V profile is poppy and responsive, yet forgiving
- Medium flex provides shred-anywhere versatility
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and strength
- Squeezebox profiling enhances control and energy transfer
- Overbite Frostbite edges increase edge hold on icy slopes
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Sintered base is tough and holds wax well
- Item #BUR01ZK