Select style & size:Select options
Works hard all year long.
Blur the line between work and play with the Burton Day Hiker 28L Backpack. Finals week, mid-winter pow days, trips around town, and summer camp shredding—its versatile design helps it handle all of that and more. The padded laptop sleeve converts to a hydration sleeve when you want to stay hydrated on the hill, an Airflow channel on the back panel helps you stay cool whether you're riding your snowboard or your bike, and multiple pockets keep everything from pens and papers to snacks and sunglasses neatly organized.
- Combined mountain and urban design for year-round function
- Padded laptop sleeve doubles as hydration sleeve
- Molded webbing on snowboard straps for improved grip
- Airflow channel on back panel helps you stay cool
- Sternum strap and hip belt for secure fit when riding
- Cushioned shoulder straps for superior comfort
- Front stretch cram pocket offers expandable storage
- Fabrics are tough and water-resistant
- Item #BUR01Z1
- Q & A
Simple Nice Pack
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this pack for my son and it's great. It's the perfect school pack. The material is pretty thin so it won't hold up to scrapes very well. The straps are really padded and comfy. Overall, it's really nice looking pack.