Day Hiker 25L Backpack
Realizing the need for a multi-use pack that rules the streets and mountains alike, Burton created the Day Hiker Backpack to cater to your adventure-fueled lifestyle without sacrificing functionality for the daily grind. Its vertical board carry and facilitates easy hiking when you're scouting fresh lines beyond the lifts. An internal sleeve stows your laptop when cruising to class and doubles as a hydration sleeve when it's time to catch some laps.
- Versatile pack that takes you from school to shredding
- Padded laptop sleeve doubles as hydration sleeve
- Molded webbings on snowboard straps for improved grip
- Airflow channel on back panel helps you stay cool
- Sternum strap and hip belt for secure fit when riding
- Cush shoulder straps for superior comfort
- Fabrics are tough and water-resistant
- Item #BUR01Z2
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [true black ripstop] 75D x 150D polyester ripstop, PU backing, 600D polyester, PU backing, [shade heather] polyester canvas, 600D polyester, PU backing, [golden oak heather] 420D nylon oxford, PU backing, 600D polyester, PU backing, [eclipse coated ripstop] 210D Carbonate nylon ripstop, 600D polyester, PU backing, [fired brick heather Cordura] 500D heathered nylon, polyester blend, 840D ballistic nylon, [brushstroke camo] 600D polyester, PU backing
- 25L (1526cu in)
- [back panel] compression molded, Airflow channel
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- front panel
- 2 overlapping front, 1 fleece-lined accessory, 2 side water bottle, 1 internal mesh with key clip
- Snowboard Carry
- 19 x 12 x 7in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 3, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
I’ve been looking for a good sturdy backpack to be able to strap in my skateboard. Although this is used for snowboards the clips hold my skateboard nice and tight. Also it’s super roomy.
April 15, 2019
Simple but Perfect
- I've used it several times
I got this pack for my boyfriend and I to use interchangeably but alas, I've lost it to him for good. He's told me multiple times that it's the best/ favorite backpack he's ever had. We were looking for a couple good bags to bootpack with skis/snowboard for the springtime and this fits the bill perfectly. It's not too expensive (a huge plus) but still has the capability to be used as a big mountain/backcountry pack with plenty of places/options to stow and store your gear, extra layers, and snacks away. It's lightweight and great for resort usage as well.
July 2, 2018
I use this for long day hikes, gym, school, you name it. Very versatile backpack. The straps on the back perfectly fit my snowboard/skateboard