Select style & size:Select options
School days to shred missions.
Fresh lines or good grades? Luckily, you won't have to choose between the two when you're rocking the Burton Women's Day Hiker 25L Backpack. Extremely versatile by design, this daypack transitions from out-of-bounds pow to studying all night thanks to its roomy main compartment and padded laptop sleeve that doubles as a reservoir compartment for on-mountain hydration.
Its fleece-lined top pocket won't scratch your favorite goggles, while the internal shovel compartment holds a collapsible shovel for backcountry missions. Furthermore, you'll delight in the pack's ergonomic shoulder harness for comfortable carrying, as well as its vertical board carry when you're boot-packing outside the resort. A sternum strap and adjustable waist belt keep the pack from swaying all over the place when you're riding or skating across campus.
- Versatile pack that goes from campus to the resort
- Padded laptop sleeve doubles as hydration sleeve
- Molded webbing on snowboard straps for improved grip
- Air channel on back panel helps you stay cool
- Sternum strap and hip belt for secure fit when shredding
- Women-specific shoulder straps for superior comfort
- PU backing provides water-resistant protection
- Item #BUR01YV