Select style & size:Select options
The Day Hiker manages to load up all the features you need while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Cush ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel
- Waist strap
- Top access
- Tough polyester construction
- 2 side pockets, 1 media pocket, 1 internal pocket
- Vertical snowboard carry straps
- Hydration compatible
- Item #BUR6169
- Q & A
Great Wee One Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
The Burton Day Hiker 20L is an awesome pack for your youngster. I mean, it's
a legit snowboard day pack but made in a kid print and kid size... can't go wrong, right? My 4-year-old toddler has been begging me for a big kid backpack and was thrilled to get this one. He loves the print, all of the pockets, and the fact that the straps are adjustable enough to fit his tiny self, and that his snowboard can pack right on his bag. This pack would work fine for any kid between the ages of 4-10ish.
Perfect size and I love the color!