Style, function, and leftover drink money.
If you need new mitts you can count on all season, but don't have a ton of extra cash to spare, consider pulling on the Burton Women's Dam Mitten. Easy on the eyes — and the bank account — this mitten's construction is "dam" good, with a DryRide 2-layer fabric providing breathable waterproofing. And even if they get a little damp, the Thermacore synthetic insulation retains heat when wet. Plus, the Dam's Screen Grab thumbs allow you to manipulate your phone's touchscreen without removing your mitts, so you can send texts, share pics and post to social comfortably —all from the heart of the storm.
- Affordable option for reliable all-season performance
- Thermacore insulation is synthetic and warm when wet
- DryRide 2-layer is waterproof and breathable
- Screen Grab thumb fingers are touch-screen sensitive
- Neoprene cuffs provide a comfortable seal on skin
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit supports natural hand shape
- Item #BUR01VD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have a pair of Burton gloves that have worked out well for me, but when its really cold I like waterproof mittens. The touchscreen thumb is a plus.