Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Custom X Snowboard
The Custom X brings lightning-like response and surgical precision to pick apart any zone on the mountain. Its directional shape gives it a hard-charging feel on groomers and helps the board float through powder, yet still rides and lands switch thanks to its twin flex pattern. Pop in the unbelievably light Dragonfly and Squeezebox High core to help us drive turns and the carbon stringers for that extra horsepower, and we're left with a board always prepared to tear up the local resorts.
- High-end snowboard for those who want the most out of their riding
- Tried and true camber profile for high precision and control
- Directional twin puts pop in the tail and float in the front
- Stiff flex is ready to conquer the hill with speed and stability
- Dragonfly core is the lightest and strongest in their lineup
- Frostbite edges eat into snow and ice to keep you always in line
- High Voltage Carbon Highlights make it rock solid and very snappy
- Sintered WFO base is extremely durable and slick on all snow types
- Item #BURZ8V8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.