Intuitive freestyle for park fiends.
The Burton Custom Twin Flying V Wide Snowboard is the latest generation Custom, dominating the park with its centered twin shape and asymmetric core. Burton's Off-Axis core profiling lends an intuitive feel when you're carving switch and cranking cab spins. The core's flex matches modern freestyle stances, as it's milled out strategically to duck-footed (+15,-15) angles for a fluid turning experience, especially when you're riding switch. Perfectly aligned with the asymmetric core profiling, Off-Axis Frostbite edges extend ever-so-slightly at these off-set angles for improved hold and quicker initiation exactly where you need it.
The Custom Twin Flying V dominates park kickers and handrails with a playful vibe, thanks to its looser Flying V profile. This profile places a prominent rocker between the feet for forgiving landings and catch-free turns, transitioning to camber under the bindings for locked-in carves and plentiful pop. After the bindings, the board transitions back to rocker at the tip and tail. Ultimately, this rocker-dominant profile is extremely loose and catch-free when you're pressing it out on rails and buttering around, yet still locks into carves and snaps ollies with its camber sections.
- Asymmetric freestyle board dominates the park
- Centered twin shape for balanced freestyle riding
- Flying V profile is catch-free and super playful
- Off-Axis core creates a natural riding sensation
- Off-Axis Frostbite edges for quick, locked-in turns
- Super Fly II core is lightweight and snappy
- 45° Carbon Highlights amplify power transfer
- Burton brings 39 years of innovative design to its boards
- Item #BUR01OU