Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Custom Snowboard
The Burton Custom Snowboard has continued to push the boundaries of riding innovation since its inception in '96. Showing no signs of slowing down its freestyle dominance, the Custom boasts Burton's top technologies wrapped into a traditional camber, directional twin board. It serves up go-anywhere versatility with a slightly longer nose for better straight-line stability, along with camber underfoot for powerful snap that's simply not available on rocker hybrids, making it a go-to choice for riders looking to maximize their amplitude.
- A go-to board for lots of fun on lots of runs
- Camber profile for better pop and edge control
- Directional twin floats on main stance but rides familiar in switch
- Medium flex carves through pines and securely hauls down groomers
- Lightweight core maintains high strength with impact absorption
- Frostbite edges extend out to clasp the snow but still ride smooth
- Carbon highlights make it more maneuverable and extra playful
- Sintered base is highly durable and super fast
- Item #BURZ8V6
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.