Select style & size:Select options
One of the most legendary boards of all time, the Burton Custom Snowboard has continued to push the boundaries of riding innovation since its inception in '96. Showing no signs of slowing down its freestyle dominance, the Custom boasts Burton's top technologies wrapped into a traditional camber, directional twin board.
Being a directional twin, the Custom serves up go-anywhere versatility with a slightly longer nose for better straight-line stability, along with camber underfoot for powerful snap that's simply not available on rocker hybrids, making it a go-to choice for riders looking to maximize their amplitude. The FSC-certified Super Fly II core shaves off weight for faster spins and higher airs, without sacrificing stomping strength or longevity. It's paired with 45-degree Carbon Highlights for souped-up responsiveness when you're laying into deep carves and snapping from the lip of intimidating jumps. Frostbite edges extend just a smidge beneath the bindings for locked-in hold and enhanced carving, especially in icy conditions. Plus, there's a Sintered WFO base for hauling quickly across varying snow conditions throughout the season.
- Iconic ATV board for riders looking to push the limits
- Traditional camber provides unparalleled pop and control
- Directional twin shape is stable while still performing well switch
- Medium stiffness is poppy and easily manipulated for park shred
- Super Fly core is strong and poppy to keep you shredding all year
- Frostbite Edges help prevent edge breaks from hard park riding
- 45° carbon layers add torsional rigidity for responsive performance
- Sintered bases are fast and durable so you can shred day in day out
- Item #BUR02X2
- Q & A
fun and the all around board I trust!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have had the custom before and loved every time I have ripped turns , hit jumps, some park features and anywhere you would like to ride. they changed some things on this board compared to my last on and it looks legit and fun! So i can't wait to ride it this season! You will never be un happy with this all around board.